The Kula Center is very pleased to be host to “White Belt Training for Everybody”
with: Winalee Zeeb
Saturday, March 31 – Friday, April 6, 2018
Register NOW at NiaNow
In Nia White Belt Training, you will learn:
- A deeper understanding of Self; Knowing your body, mind, emotions and spirit
- Techniques to sustain and increase pleasurable sensation in your body.
- Ways to integrate Martial Arts, organic precision, Dance Arts, emotional expression and Healing Arts, for functional movement.
- The 52 Moves of Nia; the language of conditioning and self-healing through movement.
- The practice of RAW: Relaxed, Alert, Waiting and what it means to be in “living meditation”.
- How to stimulate movement creatively using the eight stages of FreeDance.
- The Body’s Way method for moving and physical conditioning.
- How to listen to the voices of your Body.
- How to create space.
- About your “witness” and how to use it as a tool for self-healing.
- How to create an optimal learning experience working with the Energy Allies.
- How to communicate what you sense in your body.
- Nia’s business philosophy and what it means to create a sacred livelihood based on your unique life purpose.
The cost of the 7-day training is $1,599.00 (40+ hours of training)
For more information: Winalee 517.719.2446 or email@example.com
During the Nia White Belt training with Winalee Zeeb, there will be classes open to the public. Cost per class is $10. The public class schedule is as follows:
Sunday 4/1/18: 11:00 AM-noon
Monday 4/2/18: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Tuesday 4/3/18: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Wednesday 4/4/18: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Thursday 4/5/18: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
We hope you will join us.